Jump to content

Tina Chkhaidze

New Member
  • Posts

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    Tina Chkhaidze got a reaction from Scott Nash in Financial Literacy Help!   
  2. Like
    Tina Chkhaidze got a reaction from Lee Northrop in Go daddy   
  3. Like
    Tina Chkhaidze reacted to mogsie in How to buy USA property and raise finance?   
    Hi Russell,
    I have been property investing in the US (midwest Michigan and Ohio ) for a number of years. Cash flow in the mid west can be high. Re taxes - Property investors pay property taxes on each property ( usually twice a year ). You also pay Tax on your profits at the end of the year. I initially invested in my own name but have since setup LLC corporations in Both Ohio and Michigan and have a US accountant (CPA who does my accounts ). The initial thing is to get a US bank account setup and obtain a tax identification no (TIN). Setting up a US bank account can be challenging if you cannot go out to the US due to the patriot act, but I believe it is possible using a power of attorney. I wrote this blog for the property voice which may be of interest
     ps getting finance on property purchases under $100k is very difficult - especially for foreign investors.
  • Create New...