Jump to content

maria khoudary

New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi all I ended up buying landlords insurance. After getting clarification eventually, they said that if you turned the flat upside down, it's everything that's fixed that is included. For example, kitchen fittings, bathroom suites etc. However, contents isn't included, eg that if there was a leak and your furniture was destroyed. Also, as Richard said, public liability is also not included. Therefore for peace of mind I brought landlord insurance too. Thank you for your help!
  2. Hi all I have an apartment that is rented out in Edinburgh and the block is factored by Charles White which includes BBI. I had a look at their BBI policy and it seems to cover a lot including contents (which was surprising) although unsure if I am reading it wrong. It says 'communal contents' and 'landlords contents', as well as buildings cover. Does anyone know whether their BBI is sufficient, or whether I still need Landlords Insurance? I am a bit confused! Thank you in advance.
  3. Hello... As well as my own home in Glasgow,I currently inherited a property in Edinburgh which i hope will give me a platform to invest in a second property sometime in the future. Not sure how that works but trying to learn and absorb as much as possible through reading and networking! Any pointers and advice is most welcome!
  • Create New...