Jump to content

mike westwood

Established Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About mike westwood

  • Rank
    Established member

Recent Profile Visitors

1,020 profile views
  1. hey check out http://wrays.co.uk/ and https://www.rowlandconstruction.co.uk/
  2. Hi, thanks. My initial query was actually what to include for a non furnished tenancy but a shell of a house. i.e Toilet Roll Holder, Blinds, Towl Rails etc etc. Cheers
  3. Hi Paul , I used Signable, it actually cost me nothing as i got a free trial for a month i think! check them out! Cheers
  4. Give Nick Braiden at HOME estate agents in monton a call. He will put you onto the good info. Cheers
  5. @simon allen is great. Used him for my purchase through LTD Company recently. Thanks, Mike
  6. I've just checked what code it was, 68201 Renting and operating of housing association real estate. I think any of mine listed would be ok but im not expert!
  7. You will have to pay the 3%. I've just gone through the whole process, Own my own home jointly and bought my first BTL and had to pay 3% SDLT
  8. Hi Rob, These are the SIC codes accepted by my lender, i had an extra one (which i cannot remember now) that i had to pay to remove or they would not continue with the offer. 68100 - Buying and selling of own real estate 68209 - Other letting and operating of own or leased real estate 68320 - Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
  9. Hi, I recently purchased in eccles 2 bed terraced for 92,000. It rents for £600 Pcm. I am from the area and eccles is a great rental area with close travel links to manchester town centre. thanks,