Jump to content

andy stent

Established Member
  • Content Count

    13
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About andy stent

  • Rank
    Established member

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://www.andyandszerdi.com/

Profile Information

  • Location
    London
  • Property investment interests
    Buy-To-Let, Flipping
  • My goals
    Purchase first BTL in Manchester in June 2019. Work toward £3000 net monthly income from property in less than 3 years.
  • Interests outside property
    Photography, web development, surfing, crossfit, roller derby, ...

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi John, I can’t offer any advice but I’m in a sinilar situation and would love to follow this thread to find out what the wise Hubbers have to say. Good luck, Andy.
  2. Hey Nicolas. Did you find any info on this? I’m in a similar situation and trying to get some advice. Much appreciated and good luck. Andy
  3. Hey Jim, Thanks for sharing! My wife and I are looking at pretty much this exact strategy, except looking at properties around R80k around Manchester. I'm also finding a lot of the South and West a little our of our price range and was wondering what you've found to be good investment areas in the North (if you don't mind sharing). We're trying to avoid big blocks of flats or anything too run down. I'd like to also avoid areas that are really dodgy or crack dens. Look forward to hearing from you and how you get on. Cheers and all the best with your new adventure. Andy
  4. Very interested in some stories from someone with your experience, especially someone Glasgow based. Cheers!
  5. Hi Richard I know this thread has been sitting a while, and to be honest I can't offer any advice on the market, but I'd like to follow this thread in case someone does come along with some info. I am looking for exactly the same as you in Glasgow and have been considering the Dennistoun area with it's proximity to the city, university, etc. The tenements are old though and I'm a bit concerned about maintenance there. My budget may be a bit less than you though (R80k). What sort of areas are you looking at? Cheers, Andy
  6. Hi I haven't had anyone come back to me yet. We'e only looking at purchasing a property next year but just trying to gather all the resources and info I can. Are you able to help?
  7. Hi Antoine I realise this thread is a few years old, but can you tell me which lender helped you with finance as a non-UK resident? Would really appreciate any help here. I hope you had a some luck with the bank account. Cheers, Andy
  8. Hi guys I will be needing the services of a company to manage a future property in Glasgow. Does anyone have experience with any of the companies there and who I should contact (and also those I should avoid). Much appreciated! Cheers, Andy
  9. Hi guys. While I have an Irish passport and am often in the UK for work, I live mostly in sunny South Africa. I have a couple buy-to-let properties in South Africa already, but very keen to start growing my UK portfolio (Edinburgh and Glasgow to be more specific). I have a UK bank account and I will have the 25% deposit required for the buy-to-let property. My concern is more about getting the mortgage for the remaining 75% without UK payslips, not being on the electoral roll, no national insurance number, etc. I was looking at a few options and would
  10. Hi guys. I'm in a very similar situation to Michael. While I have an Irish passport and am often in the UK for work, I live mostly in sunny South Africa. I have a couple buy-to-let properties in South Africa already, but very keen to start growing my UK portfolio (Edinburgh to be more specific). I have a UK bank account and I will have the 25% deposit required for the buy-to-let property. My concern is more about getting the mortgage for the remaining 75% without UK payslips, not being on the electoral roll, no national insurance number, etc. I was lo
×
×
  • Create New...