Jump to content

tuhin imam

New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I'm in the turning my house into an HMO. I currently have two lodgers as well as living there myself. I have done all the work regarding fire doors, alarm systems and am in the process of turning the living room and study into bedrooms and applying for an HMO license. My two lodgers currently have a license (A lodgers house share agreement). Ideally I would like to keep the lodgers on a house share license agreement and have the same for two new lodgers. My local rent officer has suggested that because I will have more than two lodgers, I need to put them all on individual room AS
  • Create New...