Jump to content


New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hi Debbie Thank you for the response. I am inheriting my late mothers property, I wish to put it into a Ltd company instead of in of my name, will this incur SDLT, or can the Ltd company make use of my inheritance allowance?
  2. Hi Debbie The Deed of Variation can be done with ease, I have the grant of probate to deal with the estate. Can the SPV make use of my IHT allowance and not pay the stamp duty? Thank you
  3. Thank I did have a read of this earlier, but it wasnt too clear.
  4. Hi Conrad, Thank you for the info I will look into the link and update you.
  5. Hello All I am new to this forum and new to property per se. My Mother passed away last year, she jointly owned some properties with my father which will transfer to him. She owned one property with a mortgage in her own name. I am due to inherit this and intend to get a BTL mortgage to cover existing mortgage and give cash to my father, there will be no IHT to pay as the equity is below the threshold. I would like to set up a LTD co and use it as SPV, is there a way to avoid the SDLT, can I transfer my IHT allowance somehow? Thank you in advance