Jump to content


New Member
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About davidatshawproperty

  • Rank
  1. Issy, You don't say why the bungalow was refused consent - size? Is the land zoned for residential development - if not you may need to seek a change of use before submitted for residential consent. You also say you're unlikely to get consent for commercial so it sounds like the land may be industrial or agricultural. It's not impossible to get consent to build on these sites but it does require a more sensitive approach. If you can gain consent to develop of the land then you may not need to build it yourself. Land with consents are much more valuable and can be sold as such.
  2. Are there any Lanarkshire Investors looking for properties in Hamilton, Motherwell, Wishaw, Lanark or Carluke? I'm an property broker with contacts in the areas above finding you below market value properties for investment, buy-to-let or buy and flip. As an architect, I can assist you in adding value quickly and cost effectively to maximise your returns. Contact me here for more details.
  • Create New...