Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'buildings'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Property Hub
    • Housekeeping
    • Property in the news
    • Introduce yourself
    • General property discussion
    • I need advice!
    • Progress journals
    • Property Podcast discussion
    • Property Hub University
    • Chit-Chat
  • The Property Hub Summit


There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start



Website URL



Areas I invest in

About me

Property investment interests

My skills

My goals

Interests outside property

Found 2 results

  1. Hi, some advice please. A tree in the back garden of a single let property has split and fallen and damaged the tenants contents inc kids trampoline, swingset, and paddling pool. Luckily no damage to house and thank god no-one was hurt. Issues to address: i have half a tree that needs to be cut down. half a tree that needs to be dispossed of. tenants personal belongings damaged. now im guessing im liable for the tree to be cut down and the removal of what has fallen. but the tenants contents are they covered by my buildings insurance? Is the tree falling covered by buildings insurance? Is this entire thing covered inc costs of tree removal and replacement of tenants possessions? ultimately its an act of god that being a tree should be covered under buildings insurance and the tree having damaged possessions should cover that also. thanks for any advice Scott Child
  2. Hello, I currently have a property via a LTD company that’s insured with legal and general. I had to claim last month for a water leak. The claim is still open. A property I own in my own name which is also a buy to let, the buildings Insurance runs out in a few weeks. It’s insured via Towergate. I’m struggling to get insurance quotes because I still have a claim on going? One company said I don’t have to mention the open claim because it’s in a limited company and the house I need to insure is personal. However, their insurance don’t pay out for frost damage from November to March. So I don’t really see the point in going with them. Any advice is welcome? Thanks Howie
  • Create New...