Mortgage Broker Charging £3000

claywill

Hi,

I'm trying to get a concessionary purchase mortgage but the brokers I'm speaking charge a £3000 fee.
I've seen around that a broker fee should be roughly £500 or free as they are paid by the lender.

Does anyone know a broker where I can get this type of mortgage and not pay a hefty broker fee?

Thanks

• 2 years later...

Hi, man. 3000 pounds is a lot, they want to fool you, I'm sure. When I took a home loan of 250 thousand dollars I applied to Mortgage Broker Nottingham , and they accompanied me to the end of the transaction and took 400 pounds. In general, I don't trust loans, because now there are quite a lot of scammers who enrich themselves at the expense of inexperienced and don't know all the subtleties of mortgages. It's better to think three times whether it's worth taking out a loan at all. Try to find a trusted mortgage company that will not cheat you, and brokers will not charge a large amount.

Change Brokers. You'll find plenty of brokers that will be willing to do this for less £500.

There are still a few Mortgage Brokerages which will charge high fees like this for every case i.e. 3% of the Mortgage balance. But for something like this, it's ridiculous.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:32 PM, claywill said:

Hi,

I'm trying to get a concessionary purchase mortgage but the brokers I'm speaking charge a £3000 fee.
I've seen around that a broker fee should be roughly £500 or free as they are paid by the lender.

Does anyone know a broker where I can get this type of mortgage and not pay a hefty broker fee?

Thanks

You need to call up loads of brokers. You'll find ones that charge a fair amount 

In my experience, the priciest brokers are often lazy and come back with the crappiest deals! 3,000 might be suitable for a complex commercial deal

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Vin Gupta
Property Investor and Developer
UK Property Blog: https://evolutionblogger.com/article/uk-property-articles
Travel Blog: https://soulfultravelguy.com/