Morning Everybody 

Been listening to the podcast for as long as I can remember, and looking forward to soaking up all the free knowledge, and getting to know everybody.

I live in Sale with my Wife and Son, with a new arrival due in April. I have been interested in property for the last 10 years when myself and the wife renovated our first residential property.

Since then we have moved twice and re-invested profit into serviced accommodation, renovating a barn in north Wales.

I decided to sell my IT company last year, and ever since then I have wanted to get into property, so I decided to ask my friend if I could work on a commission only basis at his hybrid estate agency, didn't make any money in the first 3 months but I wasn't bothered just wanted to get my foot in the door, but it gives you a great insight into how it all works and its always good to know from both sides.

Fast-forward to January 2019 me and a friend set up Hassle Free Homes to focus on serviced accommodation and flip deals.

We have purchased our first project this month under market value and should have the keys in 4 weeks and have also taken on another house in Wales to advertise on AIRBNB. 

Well hope I didn't ramble on too much

Thanks 

Dave