T J

The Property Hub is dead…long live Property Hub!

It's a big day for the Property Hub team!

Most of you will have heard the news via email or seen on our social channels that we've had a pretty big overhaul!

We've not just changed our aesthetics, we've finally brought all our services together under one brand for an even better customer experience – and stepped up our mission to provide free property education by launching Property Hub University.

We'd love to hear what you think of the new website which you can visit by clicking here. 

Hi guys - love the new website, but my magazine subscription and access to back issues seem to have disappeared.  Is that a glitch for everyone or just me?

Hi Rob & Rob (and Team Property Hub). 

I wanted to quickly say thank you so much as you’ve had such a huge and positive impact on me, at the start of my property journey - both educationally and inspirationally. You make me feel I can succeed. Thank you is so not enough!  (And you’re pretty funny too). 

I think Property Hub, (from the logo to font and overall style), looks simple, much more modern and fresh. I’m really liking that it’s streamlined, particularly the new University - courses and other important lessons and articles in an order I can work through. I’m ever so excited by this and all that’s to come. 

11 hours ago, caroline jones said:

Hi guys - love the new website, but my magazine subscription and access to back issues seem to have disappeared.  Is that a glitch for everyone or just me?

Hi Caroline

I've checked your account - it seems you have two accounts which may be causing a conflict. I've deleted the one which doesn't have any subscriptions so please try and login again for me.

If you have further problems, please drop me an email to hello@propertyhub.net and we'll get it sorted for you. 

Great work PH people! Looking nice these days and the education/university section looks promising. Hopefully it's not like Trump University. :D  

Quick query, is it just me or does everything seem larger? The text, the top menu bar at the top etc. Makes it a little harder to read the actual posts as the menu bar takes a third of the screen and then only allows for one post to be viewed. Either it's me, or I need a 50-inch monitor as I've already adjusted the Chrome zoom to 75%. 

12 hours ago, T J said:

Hi Caroline

I've checked your account - it seems you have two accounts which may be causing a conflict. I've deleted the one which doesn't have any subscriptions so please try and login again for me.

If you have further problems, please drop me an email to hello@propertyhub.net and we'll get it sorted for you. 

Thanks, T J.  That worked to restore the magazines, but deleted my forum profile, so all my old posts now show up as being made by Guest :)  I've re-registered for the forum under the same user name, hopefully that should be the end of my issues!  I remember when I first registered it was as CarolineJ and then I saw partway through completing signing up that you required users to have a username of firstname lastname, so went back and re-did it with the same email address - it let me do it, so I assumed the CarolineJ registration had never completed, but I guess it did and caused the problem.

Hi guys,

I love the look and feel of the new site and it's really exciting to see all the businesses consolidated into the single wider operation. Hats off to you all once again!

One thing though - I'm not sure if it's just me, but I don't think the login cookie is operating correctly (except for on the forum) and this seems to be preventing me from taking the courses. I've attached a screencast which demonstrates, but in summary :

• I start a new session and login
  • Login successful and it redirects to 'Your Membership Information', however the top right icon remains 'Sign In'
  • When I go to take a course, I can't seem to get past the 'Take Course' button since it doesn't think I'm signed in
    • I get stuck in the following loop: Free Education -> Take Course -> Login/Sign Up -> Your Membership Info -> Free Education -> Take Course etc. etc.
  • If you click 'Forum' it correctly registers that I'm signed in, displaying 'My Account' & 'Logout' but then if you go 'Back to the Property Hub website', it goes back to 'Sign In' - Even though if I then click 'Sign In', it goes straight through to 'Your Membership Info' because I'm signed in already

Is anyone else experiencing the same? I'm just busting to do the new courses basically :)

All the best!

Ollie 

Hi Codbobs

Thanks for such a comprehensive post - I've raised this with our tech team who are looking into it as a matter of urgency. 

We'll have you cracking through these courses in no time!

On 2/1/2019 at 12:11 PM, DerekT said:

Great work PH people! Looking nice these days and the education/university section looks promising. Hopefully it's not like Trump University. :D  

Quick query, is it just me or does everything seem larger? The text, the top menu bar at the top etc. Makes it a little harder to read the actual posts as the menu bar takes a third of the screen and then only allows for one post to be viewed. Either it's me, or I need a 50-inch monitor as I've already adjusted the Chrome zoom to 75%. 

It's not just you - the website looks great but the font is so big I have to view it zoomed out as well :)

Anyway, it still a really nice upgrade, keep up the great work property hub team!

There is mention of a sparkly Property Hub University certificate when you complete all of the Property Hub University courses. Am I missing the magic button to download/print the certificate as it shows I have completed all the courses, but can't spot the certificate.....?