marcbrowny

New Introduction - Mark, Stockport. Looking to Collaborate

Hi All,

My name is Mark from Stockport. I purchased my first BTL property in September 2018, and have just completed on the purchase of another one. Both are in Denton, Greater Manchester - delivering yields of 7.2%. I believe that both properties have been purchased BMV, and therefore my plan will be to release equity after 6 months in order to purchase another property (albeit with additional savings).

My goal is to become financially free by 2025, using property as a vehicle for passive income and overall wealth generation. I am interested in adopting various strategies in order to achieve my goals. Key strategies that I would like to pursue are

• Rent to Rent
  • BRR / Flipping
  • Additional BTL

I am interested to learn from, and collaborate with like minded individuals who have similar goals. My current work activities offer me plenty of time, whereby I can commit to new opportunities & learning objectives.

Work wise I currently have a business supplying EPC's & Inventories - with a handful of local agents as clients. Prior to this I owned a grounds maintenance company, of which I built from nothing, developed and sold.

If anyone requires any EPC advice then feel free to contact me & I'll happily point you in the right direction where I can!

Likewise, I'd welcome contact from similar minded people within Greater Manchester !

Mark

Hi Mark 

I am new here also, based out of Bolton. 

I have a similar goal in respect of being financially free within 2025. Ideally want properties that are only in need of light refurb and targeting areas that have potential for high capital growth. 

I have a high ROI buy to let going through legals in Great Harwood (nr Accrington) but I consider that quite limited on the capital growth side so looking at R&R's recommended areas for growth (Greater Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Nottingham, Sheffield). 

The next Manchester meet up is on the 7th March, seems like it would be worth your while to attend! 

Hi Steven

Thanks for your reply - good luck with your BTL. Have you had any R2R training or are you going to teach yourself via other resources? Yes - I think it would be worthwhile attending the Manchester meet up; will you be attending the next one too?

Regards

Mark