salvatore

Estate agents in Liverpool

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
5 hours ago, salvatore said:

Hi,

Can anyone recommend the top three estate agents in Liverpool City Centre, looking for studio or 1 bed apartments, preferably new or newish builds.

Cheers guys

If you are looking for a property to buy, I would almost certainly say the top three estate agents use on of the major platforms for selling properties eg Rightmove, zoopla, on the market and so on.

But may I ask your need to identify the “top three”. If this is to look at these for the properties they are marketing, personally I’m a little confused, just because they are the “top three” this doesn’t mean they have the right property for you nor does it mean they have the best properties on the market.

If I can help any further please ask and if I don’t know I’m sure others will.

Jase

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
24 minutes ago, salvatore said:

Hi Jase,

Thanks for your reply and forgive me for not explaining myself better.

I am looking to contact local estate agents in Liverpool City Centre who have good knowledge of the area and market and was wondering if anyone had a particular recommendation.

Salv

Ahh ok, I do apologise. 

Sorry I haven’t much experience in the Liverpool area I’ve only spoken too one estate agent in Liverpool and that was Northwood who answered my questions happily.

I would recommend just ringing around and asking the question in another thread on here, I know there are a few Huber’s who invest in that area. Sorry I can’t help further.

Jase