MatthewM

Property Hub Meet up - Leeds

I am new to forum and noticed that there is no property meet up group for Leeds on the forum.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, however is there any chance this could be set up? 

I am looking to attend my first meet up in November.

I think there is one in Leeds, first Thursday of every month.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/property-hub-meetup-leeds-tickets-57695726471

:wub: Get Mortgage Advice from my Team at Bespoke Finance on 08009202001 or email hello@bespokefinance.info 
:ph34r: 
Please don't take my messages on Property Hub as Personal Financial Advice, just a rambling guy passing time on a Coffee Break.

On 10/10/2019 at 8:54 AM, matthew milner said:

I am new to forum and noticed that there is no property meet up group for Leeds on the forum.

Not sure if this is the correct place to post, however is there any chance this could be set up? 

I am looking to attend my first meet up in November.

Hi Matthew

And welcome to the forum.

You're right - we'll certainly look into getting this sorted as we're sure there are many others who are wondering the very same. Leeds is one of our most popular Meetup locations so we hope to see you at the next one. 

The link you'll need with all the address details is here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/property-hub-meetup-leeds-tickets-57695726471 

TJ,

Thank you for looking into this for me.

I look forward to the new forum group being set up. Hopefully i can be a keen contributor!

I will certainly be attending my first event in November!