Jump to content
jodie clarke

Building insurance - lender as additional policy holder

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

Wondering if you can support me with the below please?

I am buying my first BTL property  yay! But I have been advised by my solicitors that I need to add my mortgage lender as an additional policy holder on my buildings insurance. Has anyone else come across this and is that correct?

Thanks in advance


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now