harryl

Buy a refurbs or liverpool house

Hi I am going to be pulling money out of one of my houses and I want to work out weather to do refurbs in Brighton where I live or find nice new places in Liverpool . I don't have time to do a refurbs in Liverpool with the travel and my day job. now I know we don't have a crystal ball so there is not an ease answer but will the sort term gains of refurbs be better than long team growth in top locations or the other way round . I am 28 so I will be planning the long game and holding till I'm 60  . thoughts would be grate to help me make my choice

Hi Harryl,

What are you more comfortable doing? It's your cash you are investing.

Personally I'd be looking to buy BMV in brighton etc near where you live, adding value and then selling or refinancing and letting.

Distance investing is not for me.

Sort term gains are easier to quantify, you can actually work out your margins, if the market remains flat.

Long term remote investing replies on hope.

Hope that the property will go up in value.

Hope that your chosen nice clean property in Liverpool hasn't been wrecked by your tenant.

Investing for monthly cash flow is another consideration? Have you thought about this rather than capital growth?

Hope this helps.

Conrad

Conrad Paton

+44 7957 959851

conradpaton@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.linkedin.com/in/conrad-paton-424446110

Hi again Harryl,

Further afield that Brighton you have Eastbourne and Hastings plus the areas in between.

These would probably offer a greater cash flow per month than say Brighton if you wanted to stay more local aswell.

Plenty of refurb opportunities in Bexhill for instance :)

Not an expert to the West of Brightom...bit past my catchment.

Hope this gives you more to think sbout.

Conrad

Conrad Paton

+44 7957 959851

conradpaton@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.linkedin.com/in/conrad-paton-424446110