Expat Re-Mortgage

manloonw

You want to talk to a mortgage adviser to find the best solution for you (one in my signature). Yes there are lots of mortgage lenders that lend to Ex-Pats for BTL Purposes.

It's certainly more difficult and a few hoops to jump through with Lender(s) criteria. The fact that you already own property in the UK helps. 

If you want random lenders names? I know KRBS will do expats who have an active UK mortgage up to 75% LTV in London & SE.

:wub: Get Mortgage Advice from my Team at Bespoke Finance on 08009202001 or email hello@bespokefinance.info 
:ph34r: 
Please don't take my messages on Property Hub as Personal Financial Advice, just a rambling guy passing time on a Coffee Break.

• 6 months later...

Might be a bit late but I’m currently remortgaging 3 properties with HSBC. I’m a U.K. citizen in HK too and they might be able to give you access to their U.K. rates which is obviously a lot better than these expat mortgages. Obviously depends on circumstances/property etc but worth a conversation. Cheers 

• 8 months later...

Hey Manloonw, 

I hope you are well! How did you get on with this?

It seems like you've got a good plan of action and are definitely on the right track. For a bit of background, I'm a chartered accountant by trade and have worked in the property industry for nearly 10 years. I now run 2 property businesses in the UK. One of which is a Property Investment Consultancy business. It sounds like perhaps you just need to fine tune the details of what you are looking to do and then you'll be set to hit the ground running. 

I'd be happy to answer any specific questions you may have either on here so others can learn or privately if that is more suitable. I've worked with a number of investors in HK over the last 12-18 months and have a team that have vast amounts of experience in dealing with all the challenges that investing from abroad can bring. So please feel free to reach out, I'm an open book and not here to sell you anything!

Cheers

Chris