shillam

Has anyone used Kensington Mortgages?

Dear Fellow Property Hubbers

Just checking if anyone has used Kensington Mortgages at all? If yes, I would be most grateful if you could kindly share your experience with me, please? 

Thank you.

ShillaM 

I used them a few months ago for a Ltd Co mortgage, my experience was fine. They wanted quite a bit of info from me but all seemed reasonable and as expected.

A good broker can advise of service levels to be expected based on their current experience with a lender. Ask your broker for their opinion of them compared to others. This should both manage your expectations and allow choice of lender to fit your goals. 

20 minutes ago, paulrybak said:

I used them a few months ago for a Ltd Co mortgage, my experience was fine. They wanted quite a bit of info from me but all seemed reasonable and as expected.

A good broker can advise of service levels to be expected based on their current experience with a lender. Ask your broker for their opinion of them compared to others. This should both manage your expectations and allow choice of lender to fit your goals. 

Dear Paulrybak

Thanks a lot for the helpful response. 

Kind regards

ShillaM

Kensington Mortgages are realy competative in the Limited Company Buy-to-Let Space. As well as for Self-Employed on Residential Mortgages.

They are not as "light touch" on document requests as other lenders, though not as excessive as some others. They sit well in the middle.

Some realy interesting criteria such as no maximum age at the end of term, allowing older borrowers to continue on their Buy-to-Let journey. As well as catoring for First Time BUyer, First Time Landlords.

:wub: Get Mortgage Advice from my Team at Bespoke Finance on 08009202001 or email hello@bespokefinance.info 
:ph34r: 
Please don't take my messages on Property Hub as Personal Financial Advice, just a rambling guy passing time on a Coffee Break.

33 minutes ago, Adam Hosker said:

Kensington Mortgages are realy competative in the Limited Company Buy-to-Let Space. As well as for Self-Employed on Residential Mortgages.

They are not as "light touch" on document requests as other lenders, though not as excessive as some others. They sit well in the middle.

Some realy interesting criteria such as no maximum age at the end of term, allowing older borrowers to continue on their Buy-to-Let journey. As well as catoring for First Time BUyer, First Time Landlords.

Hi Adam

That's very reassuring to hear. Thank you very much for taking time to respond.

Kind regards 

ShillaM