Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Do I need a HMO license for a 2 bed house?

Recommended Posts

I've just submitted an offer for a 2 bed Victorian terrace but in the interest of increasing my yield I'm considering renting the rooms out separately.

Would I need a HMO license for a 2 bed?

The property is in Medway, Kent.

Any help would be massively appreciated as I cannot find a clear cut answer anywhere online.



Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this