Manchester Deal Sourcing

Hello hubbers! 

I work as a deal sourcer in Manchester, I am very interested to learn which areas of Greater Manchester people think are best for capital growth and yield? 

The areas I have done most of my sourcing (in no particular order)

Wythenshawe, Gorton, Droylesden, Whalley Range, Swinton, Pendlebury, Aston UL, Hulme, Reddish.

Any thoughts on any of these areas? Anywhere you think I should be doing more sourcing? 

Thank you,  

Nick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2020 at 9:38 AM, nikork said:

Hello hubbers! 

I work as a deal sourcer in Manchester, I am very interested to learn which areas of Greater Manchester people think are best for capital growth and yield? 

The areas I have done most of my sourcing (in no particular order)

Wythenshawe, Gorton, Droylesden, Whalley Range, Swinton, Pendlebury, Aston UL, Hulme, Reddish.

Any thoughts on any of these areas? Anywhere you think I should be doing more sourcing? 

Thank you,  

Nick

Hi Nick,

Have you looked at North Manchester, towards Middleton/Chadderton area? 

I'm looking for BTL/Refurb in Reddish or nearby areas, do you have any recommendations?

Cheers

Dominic

• 1 month later...

Hi Dominic, sorry for the late reply. I rarely look here. Yes I have, I've sourced a few deals in Middleton. Chadderton, not so familiar. 

What types of recommendations are you looking for? Good areas or specific properties? 

Direct message me and we can set up a call if you like? Further detail on the website.

Thanks,

Nick, smarterproperty.net