Hi I am looking to add to our portfolio. I am particularly interested in a new or fairly new build apartment as close to the city centre as £160-£170k will buy me. I know the area reasonably well. If anybody has any knowledge of anything coming up or even on the market now I would be really grateful.

Regards,

Andy   

4 minutes ago, andy rafter said:

Hi I am looking to add to our portfolio. I am particularly interested in a new or fairly new build apartment as close to the city centre as £160-£170k will buy me. I know the area reasonably well. If anybody has any knowledge of anything coming up or even on the market now I would be really grateful.

Regards,

Andy   

Hi Andy,

I have purchased 2 off market Leeds apartments that are due for completion in June this year.

Not sure if the Agent has any more left.

Send me your email and I'll include you in an email to him with an enquiry.

Thanks

Onkar

46 minutes ago, andy rafter said:

Thanks Onkar, really appreciate that. Are they in The Green Quarter by any chance? arafter19@gmail.com

Hi Andy,

Not sure about those ones. But these are known as 'Victoria Mills' or 'Victoria Riverside'. I have CC'd you in an email i've sent.

Cheers,

Onkar

Hi Andy,

How did you get on?

I was also in the same boat recently with Leeds - aside from Victoria Riverside there’s a couple of off plan builds in Holbeck and and another recently completed in Meanwood. Let me know if you haven’t seen them already, happy to share.

On 3/3/2020 at 2:40 PM, onkar said:

Hi Andy,

Not sure about those ones. But these are known as 'Victoria Mills' or 'Victoria Riverside'. I have CC'd you in an email i've sent.

Cheers,

Onkar

Hi @onkar hope you're well and don't mind me intruding on this thread/conversation. I'm also on the hunt for somewhere in Leeds, wondered if you could cc me in too? Would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul

15 hours ago, paulh94 said:

Hi @onkar hope you're well and don't mind me intruding on this thread/conversation. I'm also on the hunt for somewhere in Leeds, wondered if you could cc me in too? Would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Paul,

Sure no problem! Not sure if there are any more units left but I will put you in touch with the Estate Agent Consultant. Can you message me your email address?

Morning everyone,

I'm in the same position looking for Leeds City Centre off-plan. Would love to get put in touch with your contact @onkar, if you don't mind!

I'm looking at one in Kirkstall and another with a 2022 completion date - I'm a bit wary of this as it's so early but the discounts are attractive.

Thanks,

Adam