Liverpool flats or houses

aaronrem

I’m looking for my first standard btl I have chosen Liverpool and can’t decide between flats in the centre or houses a little further out i plan to buy 2 or 3 this year @ 80k - 150k. Or should I spend more for premium.

i haven’t been to Liverpool yet so any information on good and bad areas to invest would be greatly appreciated.

• 2 months later...
On 3/28/2020 at 6:37 PM, aaronrem said:

I’m looking for my first standard btl I have chosen Liverpool and can’t decide between flats in the centre or houses a little further out i plan to buy 2 or 3 this year @ 80k - 150k. Or should I spend more for premium.

i haven’t been to Liverpool yet so any information on good and bad areas to invest would be greatly appreciated.

I can tell you all the good areas in Liverpool no problem. 5 good places best to target!

Liverpool is a very competitive market at the moment.  Personally I buy the family houses outside the city centre as feel the centre is overpriced.

Look up Vicky Peers on Facebook, she has a group called Inside Liverpool and you can get some good advice from that about the Liverpool market. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/28/2020 at 6:37 PM, aaronrem said:

Hi Aaron,

I live and invest in Liverpool. If you wanted to contact me on a message on here I can share with you my experiences.

I am looking for single lets around L13  old Swan area. I visited the Old Swan area last month and planning to visit again this week with couple of property viewings booked. Since I am not local , I am not quite sure about the streets to invest and I am interested in letting to professionals .  I would highly appreciate any feedback on the L13 area and if possible the good streets with good rental potential to working professionals..