Hi PropertyHubbers,

I'm new here and wanted to say hi. 

A short summary of my situation: I'm currently living abroad and own a property on the outskirts of London. Thinking of moving back to London in the summer and weighing up possible strategies that would enable me to work part-time and focus on property investment/trading the rest of the time. There seems to be a lot of knowledgable members on here and I would be keen to listen to any advice that might help.

Initially, I was thinking about focusing my time on flipping property and then reinvesting profit into BTLs (I appreciate this is harder than I've just made it sound!). Given everything that's happing with COVID-19 though, I'm wondering if I'm better continuing to work full-time and investing in property to hold onto for the medium term before trying to add value and sell. 

Another couple of things one of you may be able to offer advice on:

1) I'm still trying to get my head around tax implications with owning a property already and whether it's worth setting up a ltd company? 

2) The property I own is mortgage free. Would I have difficulty releasing the equity it if I was working part-time?

Thanks for your time guys. If you have any thoughts, experience or suggestions, I'd love to hear them. 

Stay safe.

Kris