looking for investors / mentor / networking in Preston / Lancashire area

yiannis_s

Dear all,

I am very new in property investing and I have been educating myself for the last few months. I live in Preston, Lancashire, and I was hoping to be able to get in touch via the forum with investors in my area who would be happy to give me some advice and guidance as I am planning to buy my first property in the next few months. This might be anything from practical advice towards my first purchase or helping with networking in the region.

Very many thanks in advance

Kindest Regards,

Yiannis

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Yiannis,

They used to have a property hub meet up in Chorley every 1st Thursday of the month about 2 years ago but they stopped it due to low turnouts but for me this was far better as there was on average 4-8 people there so i found it fascinating to just go round the table and listen to everyone’s property journey and problems. For me I got a lot of out of these meetings and was absolutely gutted when they stopped....

I live in Westhoughton, Bolton so if you want to meet up for a coffee to talk property just message me...

Thanks, 

Neil

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/4/2020 at 8:07 PM, N Holman said:

Hi Yiannis,

They used to have a property hub meet up in Chorley every 1st Thursday of the month about 2 years ago but they stopped it due to low turnouts but for me this was far better as there was on average 4-8 people there so i found it fascinating to just go round the table and listen to everyone’s property journey and problems. For me I got a lot of out of these meetings and was absolutely gutted when they stopped....

I live in Westhoughton, Bolton so if you want to meet up for a coffee to talk property just message me...

Thanks, 

Neil

Hi Neil,

I'm just starting out and based in Adlington. I was just wondering if there were any meetings re-established in the area or even if you fancied grabbing a drink to talk property some time?

Cheers,

Dan