Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi All! I'm new to the forum and was looking for some advice on recommended insurers and covers. I'm planning on letting out a residential home to three tenants and want to ensure I have the correct level of cover and go with a trusted insurer. Any tips/ advice please?



Link to comment

I can recommend Arthur J Gallagher insurance for landlord cover. 

I used to do a comparison site search but AJG beat the best quote this year by 20%  - for the same cover. :)

Commercial Finance Broker ¦ Property investor ¦ Ex banker/underwriter with over 20 years lending experience

Commercial Lending Manager at Real Finance Ltd - www.realfinance.co.uk
Happy to discuss any queries regarding property finance for  Company/Complex/Portfolio BTL, HMO, MUB, Holiday Let, Commercial, Bridging & Development.  


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...