Jump to content

Recommended Posts


I have a good tenant who wants to move his girlfriend in - I have no problem with this. She is a student with student accommodation and has asked that she isn't put on the tenancy agreement but is given consent to be an occupier instead. I think she wants it this was for her benefits situation.

Does anyone have experience or advice around this?



Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...