luisandoin

Chartered builder (MCIOB) and working torwards RICS valuer. property investor happy to connect and share resources. Always happy to help with project viability studies, estimations and planning and design issues.

Dear Property Hub community,

My name is Luis, I'm a Spanish Construction Engineer that has lived half of his life already here in the UK.

I'm passionate about property investment, for now I've done mainly buy to lets and a couple flips. 

I'm MCIOB, so charted construction manager and I've got my own small design and build company in partnership with an architect and a Surveyor.

I'm also working my way into becoming a residential valuer through RICS. almost there, but not just yet!

I would be very happy to help anyone interested in investing in property so I can learn about what kind of projects other people do so please do not hesitate to contact me if you've got any worries or queries regarding current or future projects, building works on the go, issues with a fellow builder (we can be a handful sometimes but with patience and beer you might get a smile!) or any others that you think I might be able to help with.

I specially love looking at projects to be, feasibility studies to explore the potential of a deal. I'm happy to give rough estimates free of charge and also my opinion as a construction professional on how easy - challenging the idea you've got in mind can be.

Bests,

Luis

On 7/10/2020 at 4:30 PM, luisandoin said:

Dear Property Hub community,

My name is Luis, I'm a Spanish Construction Engineer that has lived half of his life already here in the UK.

I'm passionate about property investment, for now I've done mainly buy to lets and a couple flips. 

I'm MCIOB, so charted construction manager and I've got my own small design and build company in partnership with an architect and a Surveyor.

I'm also working my way into becoming a residential valuer through RICS. almost there, but not just yet!

I would be very happy to help anyone interested in investing in property so I can learn about what kind of projects other people do so please do not hesitate to contact me if you've got any worries or queries regarding current or future projects, building works on the go, issues with a fellow builder (we can be a handful sometimes but with patience and beer you might get a smile!) or any others that you think I might be able to help with.

I specially love looking at projects to be, feasibility studies to explore the potential of a deal. I'm happy to give rough estimates free of charge and also my opinion as a construction professional on how easy - challenging the idea you've got in mind can be.

Bests,

Luis

Hi Luis. Where about the UK are you based?