Finding deals via Deal sourcing

Has anyone successfully invested in the properties via deal sourcing companies. I see many people doing this and few are just trying to sell anything they have.

Has any recommendations on deal sourcing companies in North?

Thanks

Hi Karts,

I’m based In the north west and have been investing in property for 4/5 years. I think you’ll find the majority of the sourcing companies  sell what ever they can push on to investors as most of the sourced property that finds its way to me or sent to me by other investors to review are in less desirable areas in the suburbs where I personally wouldn’t want my BTL to be, and there’s nearly always underlying problems that come with it. There is always the odd exception but make sure you do your DD and ensure that payment is on completion of the sale and not on the introduction to a landlord who is selling on his portfolio...

good luck...

Neil

On 7/13/2020 at 4:03 PM, karts said:

Has anyone successfully invested in the properties via deal sourcing companies. I see many people doing this and few are just trying to sell anything they have.

Has any recommendations on deal sourcing companies in North?

Thanks

Morning,

I am based just North of Manchester and have sourced 70 properties for clients at the moment in the last few years.  I am able to offer a completely hands off package of sourcing, renovating and then lettings management.  My clients are mainly based in London and over seas as they are looking for someone who can do the entire package for them in house.  Have a look at my social links in my profile as we post absolutely everything we do every day.  The business has mainly grown on repeat customer purchases and recommendations, so we must be doing something right!

Any questions feel free to email over for a chat.

Darren

701670177_HighQualityPNGfileSMALLER.png.5f70ca4cb0d136ae226eb81e0e3e2155.png

BTS -- BTL -- Lettings -- Sourcing

www.fmp-investments.com   

image.png.9da6b48b22099e71e6b38c5c9da690c3.png  image.png.316a3d05478f9de07be32739d4fe4c03.png  image.png.d47c317e14dca0e4c4944a92e2a8e35b.png

Just bear in mind that most mortgage lenders prohibit property sourcing companies. As you have probably found there are varying reasons for them being sold this way and that opacity might not be in yours or the lenders interests. I would do a lot of due dil before committing and consider why such a deal might not be available on the open market.

043_logo_final_03.png.0cdf828351f81e6097208048ac2d018d.pngStuart Phillips

Independent, Whole of Market Mortgage Broker

AALTO Mortgages Ltd

Web  www.aaltomortgages.com

Email  sales@aaltomortgages.com

Call  020 7183 1101

Hi Karts,

Just in case you did not know, Property Hub Invest sources deals for investors.

The deals we source are not right for everyone, but you can find some further information here: https://propertyhub.net/service/invest/

If you request to "Book a Strategy Meeting", you'll get a telephone call first where you can ask further questions before deciding whether to progress things. 

All the best,

Rachel

Rachel Watts
Portfolio Manager

https://propertyhub.net/service/invest/

05_invest.png.4f4b850c28738693115789e0cbc020a7.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2020 at 2:14 PM, Stuart Phillips said:

Just bear in mind that most mortgage lenders prohibit property sourcing companies. As you have probably found there are varying reasons for them being sold this way and that opacity might not be in yours or the lenders interests. I would do a lot of due dil before committing and consider why such a deal might not be available on the open market.

70 properties in and we have only had 1 issue for a client which was resolved.  It's quite easy to negate around this and hardly something that I personally see as an issue or barrier to entry.  It's just about using some common sense like most things in life.

Darren

701670177_HighQualityPNGfileSMALLER.png.5f70ca4cb0d136ae226eb81e0e3e2155.png

BTS -- BTL -- Lettings -- Sourcing

www.fmp-investments.com   

image.png.9da6b48b22099e71e6b38c5c9da690c3.png  image.png.316a3d05478f9de07be32739d4fe4c03.png  image.png.d47c317e14dca0e4c4944a92e2a8e35b.png