Cryptocurrencies

• 3 weeks later...

I always invest a little. When the price is down, I buy a little and then I wait for the price to go up. If you have enough time and are patient, something can come of it. I won't get rich with it, but at least a vacation will work out.
I'm actually sticking to the more familiar currencies.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure 'cyrpto' and 'invest' can be in the same sentence. If you want to actively trade that's different. But as someone much wiser than me said, anything that fluctuates 20% in a day is nothing more than a gamble. 

I have a number of friends who all jumped on the Bitcoin band wagon, and they are all still out of pocket. Granted, it might come back to them, but I'm happy with my funds. 

https://meaningfulmoney.tv/2018/01/17/s9e1-blockchain-bitcoin-and-you/

• 4 months later...

Recently, a friend of mine invested almost all of his money in bitcoin. And he says it's the best decision of his life. But he told me that we need to be careful, because now there are a lot of scams that hack data and steal bitcoins. And before I started investing money in bitcoins, I wanted to find a service that would be reliable and that would hide my payments, and I came across this site bitcoin tumbler . And now I have completely transferred all my money to bitcoin, and I am not afraid that my data can be hacked :)