Newbie - Wants to Network

Hi,

Just looking to get a BTL myself. Be interested to follow your journey / network. Exchange knowledge etc. Would be great if a few of us could set up a zoom call to support each other/ make each other accountable.

Thanks.

Mark

1 hour ago, markwarren said:

Hi,

Just looking to get a BTL myself. Be interested to follow your journey / network. Exchange knowledge etc. Would be great if a few of us could set up a zoom call to support each other/ make each other accountable.

Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark,

Great idea. Hopefully we can get a few more people interested in the next couple of days.
I will DM you my details now.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart and hi Mark from my other post. I'd be very happy to be part of a network group if you think that works. Seems we are all in early stages of BTL so it's all about knowledge sharing and ideas bouncing as far as I'm concerned.

On 8/19/2020 at 7:54 PM, stuhigs said:

Hi,

I'm just completing on my first BTL. But I want to build my network and meet more people (while socially distancing).
What's the best way to go about this?
I'm based in Surrey, work in London and investing in Peterborough.

Thanks

Stuart

Hi Stuart, 

I am new to this forum but work in property development and starting my own private projects, keen to connect with you and hear what your plans are.

Many thanks, 

On 8/20/2020 at 6:01 PM, markwarren said:

Hi,

Thanks.

Mark

I'm not in the same area as you but I'd like the idea of this!

• 5 months later...

Hi @stuhigs 

Im interested to know why you've chosen Peterborough as your investment area if you have no ties to the area? Im from Peterborough so know the area well and looking to start again on my property journey (had to sell previously due to divorce)

If you or @markwarren are still chatting I'd love to be a part of it.

Cheers

Harry