Newbie- Manchester/Cheshire

Hi Guys

I’m Neil originally from Middleton, North Manchester and now live in Wilmslow. I’m looking to set up a ltd company with a friend shortly and looking to invest in flipping houses before  working towards a buy to let portfolio.

I’m looking for any recommendations for networking groups/events in the Greater Manchester area in order to build relationships with tradesmen, investors and lenders alike. 

if anyone has any suggestions or can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks 

You've gone up in the world! (Grew up in New Moston, so think I can say that ;-) )

Property Hub used to run a networking event that moved to their office in Manchester. Unfortunately, they got stopped when they wanted to run a one off event in London and then COVID hit. Haven't been to any others in Manchester, so will be interested to see if anyone knows of any others.

There is a PIN event each month, used to be in Altrincham but currently online, although never tried it as always felt like it would be a sales event rather than a chance to just talk to others

Hahaha more than qualified to comment then Dino. My dad who will also be involved in our business is from moston. Where abouts are you located now then? 

Ive booked a spot at a networking event called the property deal network at the Hilton in manc on 23rd September. Have you ever been to one of their events? 

5 hours ago, neilsagar said:

Hahaha more than qualified to comment then Dino. My dad who will also be involved in our business is from moston. Where abouts are you located now then? 

Ive booked a spot at a networking event called the property deal network at the Hilton in manc on 23rd September. Have you ever been to one of their events? 

I only made it as far south as Sale, although historically Cheshire so the wife thinks she's posh.

Haven't heard of that networking event. Considering the increasing COVID restrictions in Gtr Manchester, I wouldn't be surprised if that event becomes either virtual or postponed, but if it does go ahead, would be good to hear some feedback. 

• 2 weeks later...