Jump to content

Block insurance recommendation

Recommended Posts


I'm looking for buildings insurance cover for a large victorian house which has 3 flats in it - some rented some not.

All owners have a share of the freehold. Flats all have separate entrances.

Our policy is with Gallagher at the moment, but I'm keen to shop around and see if we can improve on it.

Do you have any recommendations for a reputable, reliable building insurers that price sensibly? I'd love to hear.

Thanks in advance,


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...