Are you ready to get started in property?

We're super excited to announce that we have something new launching next week. 

From Wednesday we're going to be bringing you free live webinars!

In these webinars you'll gain all the need-to-know information on getting started in property investment. 

We’ve spent several years educating new and experienced investors on how to successfully invest in property (for free).

Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced property investor, these 30-minutes will be invaluable. And you’ll also walk away with plenty of free resources after the session to continue your learning – winner!

We'll be running these webinars three times a week, at different times so you're bound to find one that will fit into your busy schedule. 

If you'd like to register for your free space, just head on over to https://propertyhub.net/action/, get signed up and we'll see you there!

Megan Farrow
Marketing Executive

www.propertyhub.net

01_original.png

• 3 months later...

Hi Megan,

I am new to property investing and in the process of purchasing my first BTL in Derby (my little wild card). I’ve found Rob’s books really useful and it has really helped me create a goal for the future; which I didn’t have before. I will definitely register for the webinars. Many thanks to the Property Hub team.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

If you're considering investing in real estate, there's a lot to know before you make your first purchase. It's unlike any other type of investment you've owned so far, and will be different in everything from how you manage it to how you earn from it.  Your first step as a real estate investor is usually the most difficult. I often talk to new investors who feel overwhelmed by everything they don’t know about real estate: the terminology, the market, the capital, the risks and rewards.

• 1 month later...