I am new nas would like advice

Hello everyone, 

I've been interested in property for a while, and have attended many courses, that realy didn't amount to much. Life events meant that finical circumstances have changed, but my Interest in property hasn't. After the long winded intro, my first question is it it true that you can purchase property with no money (not my own), my credit is bad, so I have been trying to find alternative finance brokers and it seems they are out there. 

Second of I can do it in an alternative way, then where do you start? 

Hi Natalie

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your story :)

There's a couple of things I'd like to mention here, the first of which is that you always need to have your own cash to begin investing. We've actually got some great content that'll help you figure out the best ways to raise the money you need; 

Given you're at the start of your property journey, I'd also recommend signing up for our free Property Hub Webinar. This is all about the importance of setting your goals before you begin investing, and there's even time for you to ask our experts any questions at the end. We host these Webinars every week, and they're completely free. You can sign up here; https://propertyhub.net/action/

Let me know how you find the webinar!

Mark

Mark Rocks
Community Builder and Content Writer

www.propertyhub.net

01_original.png