Planet Property

nicholas_b

I've had some cracking recommendations for books and Netfkix programmes so far on here.

I'm halfway through Planet Property, and I only received it Monday. Does anyone else have any books they would recommend based on the residential aspect of the last 20 years, to accompany the commercial aspect I'm currently reading?

Thank you

Great choice of book Nicholas. In the introduction or preface (don't recall which) The author mentions two books about the previous two house price crashes which I believe he based his book on. Sorry I don't recall their names and don't have a copy of PP to hand. I wanted to buy them at the time but found they weren't available as ebooks, but hope to read them one day. 

David M Slater ACMA 

Accufy Accounting  - Proactive accounting for property investors 

0208 242 4926    info@accufy.uk

1 hour ago, david slater said:

Great choice of book Nicholas. In the introduction or preface (don't recall which) The author mentions two books about the previous two house price crashes which I believe he based his book on. Sorry I don't recall their names and don't have a copy of PP to hand. I wanted to buy them at the time but found they weren't available as ebooks, but hope to read them one day. 

Thanks David. I've bought both your recommendations so far, the tax cafe one and this one. I'll have a look for those mentioned within. Believe it or not I had to shop around for this because the first few sites had all sold out, and I ended up getting it from a charity shop (online)

My observation is that there are a lot of property books out there but the vast majority seem to be quite average. There are a few good though, once I find my kindle I will let you know. I did enjoy beyond the bricks by Rob D.

David M Slater ACMA 

Accufy Accounting  - Proactive accounting for property investors 

0208 242 4926    info@accufy.uk

3 hours ago, david slater said:

My observation is that there are a lot of property books out there but the vast majority seem to be quite average. There are a few good though, once I find my kindle I will let you know. I did enjoy beyond the bricks by Rob D.

Thank you, David. I've read all of Rob's books, including the one above and I must say I did really enjoy it.