Liverpool 3 bed refurb costs

Hi all,

Am trying to buy an auction property that needs refurbishment, but I can't make any viewings for the property & so I can't go round with a builder. I'd appreciate it if people could give me a rough estimate of how much I should expect to pay for the below in Liverpool so that I can decide whether the project is viable.

• New kitchen and bathroom
  • Painting, plastering and decorating throughout the house
  • New electrical wiring
  • New mid-grade combi boiler

Cheers!

Arjun

Arjun, its very subjectivity but i have some costs from my experience.  

• New kitchen and bathroom - i am assuming flooring and wall tiles etc circa 5-7k 
  • Painting, plastering and decorating throughout the house - again unknown square area so i would indicate £600 for a small room and up to £1000 for a large room. painting and decorating should be reasonable. I have painted a full 2 bed house for £250 but that me. 
  • New electrical wiring - 3k
  • New mid-grade combi boiler - £1700 

please use these numbers as a high level estimation, feel free to contact me if you want further help or recommendations etc. 

Michael 

7 minutes ago, michael_heyes said:

Arjun, its very subjectivity but i have some costs from my experience.  

• New kitchen and bathroom - i am assuming flooring and wall tiles etc circa 5-7k 
  • Painting, plastering and decorating throughout the house - again unknown square area so i would indicate £600 for a small room and up to £1000 for a large room. painting and decorating should be reasonable. I have painted a full 2 bed house for £250 but that me. 
  • New electrical wiring - 3k
  • New mid-grade combi boiler - £1700 

please use these numbers as a high level estimation, feel free to contact me if you want further help or recommendations etc. 

Michael 

Thanks Michael. For the first point, is that £5k-£7k including both the bathroom and the kitchen? Or £5k-£7k each?