Property Sourcing, renovation & finding tenants

Out of town investors looking to invest in Liverpool’s property market, do you need help?

I am a local investor with knowledge of the market which I am keen to share with people who are wanting to invest in the city.

I am no expert, but I believe I can help others with their quest. I have a number of buy to lets, both of which I secured well below market value using my negotiation skills learnt from my full-time job.

I can help with either one of the below:

·       Finding and secure property deals in areas of high rental demand. I can either view properties on your behalf and leave you to negotiate the sale.  

·       I am wiling to project manage refurbs of your but to lets. My builder and his contacts can carry out all aspects of renovation. Contact me for references.

·       I can but you in contact with my very professional and independent agent, he will find you A-Star tenants.

Just to be transparent I don’t do this full time, I would like to, but I am currently working as a full time chartered professional engineer. I am so passionate about property and I want to help others be successful too and hopefully one day devote my time fully to this industry.

If I can help please get in touch (Michael.a.heyes@googlemail.com)

Michael

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 6:59 PM, turnkeymaker said:

Hello Michael,

Nice to come across someone investing in Liverpool area. How many properties do you currently have?

Hi, i have three at the moment and helping other investors with their purchases.