Instagram vs reality...

The next instalment of 'Any Other Business' is out now, and the Robs are breaking down the facade behind those Instagram entrepreneurs we've all seen;

It's a no holds barred look at what it's really like to be a successful entrepreneur, as well as the truth behind social media boasting that's been becoming more and more popular.

Give it a watch and let us know what you think :) 

Mark Rocks
Community Builder and Content Writer

www.propertyhub.net

01_original.png

• 2 months later...

I'm happy someone finally talked about this. I think that people misunderstand reality with what "influencers"  try to imply. Our society is messed up. They think that a girl in bikini who was lucky to earn some money is doing better than a modest millionaire who doesn't show it. This "influencer" hunger is getting pretty sick. What are people thinking? Getting some instagram views will make their life better? Anyways, we live in a screwed up society, there's nothing we can do at the moment. It was fun watching your video! Looking forward to more content of such kind. :)

Hello! Not to be mean, but I don't think it's that accurate. Maybe that's the reason no one writes anything here. I like the quality of the video tho! What camera do you use?