Overwhelmed with what strategy to do...

Hello,

We have decided to remortgage our home to release funds to invest in property - we want to move home in 4-5 years time (to our dream home) and want our strategy to help to fund this move.  We already have our own business, so this will be our second venture but although we know what our goal is we are unsure what strategy to do, or if we can do a mix - biggest part I suppose is what to start with.

We are interested in BTL, Flips and BRR.

I would be interested to know what strategy people went with, particularly if there is a mix of strategies and how you decided on your strategy, I have hit a bit of a stumbling block!

Thank you 😊

Hi @carin

It's quite common for budding investors to feel a little overwhelmed when it comes to choosing a strategy!

I think the first thing you need to do is be realistic about how much time and effort you're willing (and able) to put into your property investment journey. Especially at the start.

We've got a free online course which gives you the lowdown on each strategy (including Buy-to-lets, BRR and flips). Once you've completed it, you'll know which strategy best aligns with not only your goals, but the amount of work that you're able to do for the strategy; https://propertyhub.net/course/which-property-strategy-is-right-for-you/

I hope this helps, but if you've got any more questions afterwards just let me know :)

Mark Rocks
Community Builder and Content Writer

www.propertyhub.net

01_original.png