Jump to content

Conveyancer needed for independent legal advice in respect of the personal guarantee

Recommended Posts

Hi Hubbers,

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced conveyancer and how much this would typically cost?

Thanks in advance!

Apologies if this question has already been posted previously. Couldn't find anything previously on the forum.

Link to post

Check with your own solicitor and lender that they can't do it - we had one where they were able to, although they had to check with the lender and were a bit nervous about doing it 

For one where we did need independent advice, we did it through ila-connect. They're just a broker, who put us in touch with a solicitor who did it via video call. Send all the documents across, call took about 2 minutes. Ticks the box the lenders want, just a pity you can't do it once rather than every time

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...