Jump to content

Fire Engineering Consultant for single occupancy houses


Recommended Posts


I was wondering whether anyone is or has used a fire engineering consultant for for a small residential scale?  We are looking to deviate from part B and BS for the fire requirements for sprinklers.  the house is three levels and looking for a loft, however the viabilty of a sprinkler for severnal reasons isn't viable.  We need to have chartered engineer to input into our Building control application. 

Many thanks in advance. 


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...