Company Rental

Hi

I did some marketing of a rental on GumTree and was approached by 2 separate parties asking if I was interested in Company Rental. Rent to rent model I guess. Has anyone got experience (good or bad) from this?

Thanks

Would you consider for a company let ? We offer rent and deposit upfront and free maintenance included during the minimum of 12 months contract .

would you be interested in letting your property as a company let for 3 years? The company will pay full rent and all bills, and let it to local working professionals on a weekly to monthly basis . The property would be cleaned 2 times per week, and all low maintenance issues taken care of.

yes its fairly standard these days i.e HMO via a ltd company and I have one of my properties rented via this model. I have to say its been one of my best rentals with zero costs and zero hassle plus guaranteed payments. Its on a 4 year lease and 3 years in I have no complaints. 

I would nevertheless urge some caution and due diligence as I am sure there are many unscrupulous types also in this model..