Is anyone considering investing in the Portfolio company?

Yes.

I think there's good potential in the Portfolio app. Surprising this hasn't been done before. Retail investors can now get exposure to the housing market as they can with shares, relatively easily. If their marketing is right and the property market performs well in the coming years i could see this doing very well.

A possible candidate for a buyout from the city? Would be interesting to hear what others think

2 hours ago, Robert Gollings said:

Yes.

I think there's good potential in the Portfolio app. Surprising this hasn't been done before. Retail investors can now get exposure to the housing market as they can with shares, relatively easily. If their marketing is right and the property market performs well in the coming years i could see this doing very well.

A possible candidate for a buyout from the city? Would be interesting to hear what others think

This was discussed at length on this forum and the threads all deleted by admin. That should tell you all you need to know. Separately, this has been done before, it is called a REIT and there are plenty of them.