Find trusted agent for selling my House

Hi George Melissa is here I want Good advice, when it comes to sell house it is difficult to choose best agent who make your task easy. it near about 3 year ago when I was in U S Nashville city I tell my friend that I want to sell my old house due to some personal issues.  he introduce a company who have a lot market experience. But I was not interested to contact with them. After some days when I could not find best company agent.

I was decide to choose company who sold my home in Nashville. I was sell my 2 houses were sold the same agent. But now I am in UK because I get job here in London I want to buy a house if anyone a trusted agent who help me to find a good budget house.

Finding Like this company I really trust on them . But now am confused because am new here.

Please Help me!

• 3 months later...

Did you manage to find a good company to help you sell your house? It might not be easy to find a buyer and get a good price from them, so it’s better to get some help. On the other hand, those real estate agents often demand pretty high fees, and not everyone’s ready to pay that much for their help. The best option to my mind is to choose a real estate agency that would not ask for too much money and provide a wide specter of services. For instance, the last time I was selling a house (it was in the Czech Republic), I hired realitní kancelář Beroun because they not only found me a buyer but convinced him to pay even more than I expected.