Jump to content

I need recommendations for lease extension

kari paavola

Recommended Posts

hi ! I need a good lawyer and surveyor to deal with my lease extension from 62 years to 152 years. The Freeholder has agreed for a discount to the marriage value rate, as the looming leasehold changes. So need someone who can help draw the right legal papers also for my mortgage company as releasing equity to pay for this in the form of remortgage to BTL as we dont live in this address anymore. thanks !! 

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...