Hi Everyone,

My names Emma, I have been working in the private rental sector for 5 years and I have experience in all aspects of the letting industry. My current role is as the General Manager for a leading letting agency operating out of franchises in both Peterborough and Cambridge.

The focus of my role is overseeing the day to day operations of the business, business development, future planning and to help new and existing clients to build and improve their property portfolios.

I am passionate about all aspects of the letting industry, but especially buy to let and helping clients, family, friends and acquaintances  select properties and find a property solution that will maximise their investment.

I completed a level 4 diploma in Residential Lettings and Property Management a couple of years ago and I am currently working towards Associate membership of RICs and joining ARLA at fellow grade.

I've joined the Property Hub to get involved in discussions, share knowledge, learn some new things and hopefully help others to with their property portfolios.

I hope to speak to you soon

Emma

Hi Damien,

I don't have any investment properties at the moment however I am currently looking and hope to purchase my first in the next couple of months and then expand my portfolio over time and when funds allow!

Do you have investment properties in Cambridge or nearby?

Emma

Hi Emma,

I am considering investing in this area so would be keen for a chat.  Do you have contact details of your company so I can get in touch?  If you would prefer to email me direct my email is nr_rayi01@yahoo.co.uk.