London Launch Party - details inside!

Rob D

We're having a Property Hub Launch Party in London! I'm about to send out an email about it, but I thought I'd let the forum know first...

The details

Date: Saturday 11 January

Time: 3pm - 6pm

Location: The Parcel Yard, inside King's Cross Station, N1C 4AH

The Parcel Yard is just off the main concourse in the new King's Cross mainline station - ask a member of station staff if you can't find it.

Click here to register!

Can you make it? Post below and say whether or not you're coming!

Aww, bummer!  I am flying back to London on the 6th Jan for three weeks but have a wedding in Oxford on the 11th!

Maybe I will be able to catch a beer with some of the folks around London that work in the city after work some day.

Aww, bummer!  I am flying back to London on the 6th Jan for three weeks but have a wedding in Oxford on the 11th!

Maybe I will be able to catch a beer with some of the folks around London that work in the city after work some day.

Ah now that's bad timing! But yes, hopefully you'll be able to meet up with some London folks separately over those couple of weeks.

Alternatively, sack off the wedding!

That's the second one I'll miss - damn!

I'm on the boat back to Spain on 8th Jan. 

Damn, another bit of bad timing! Maybe if we get enough Spanish listeners we can come to you for a meetup later in the year - I don't need much of an excuse :)

• 3 weeks later...

D'oh, can't make this one either!

So, when you do one oop North and, because a lot of people seem to be Merseyside-based, can you arrange it for this neck of the woods please?!

Nick Stott

Managing Director

Homesure Property

Tel: 07758 240 799

Email: ns@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @ncstott

www.homesureproperty.co.uk

Homesure Property on Facebook

Homesure Property on Twitter

Ditto Nick. I can't afford to buy a pint anywhere south of Birmingham.

Mark Loughnane

Director

HOMEsure Property

*** Check out our Google and AllAgents reviews! ***

Tel: 07594 339 653

Email: lettings@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @MarkLoughnane

HOMEsure Property on Facebook

HOMEsure Property on Twitter

D'oh, can't make this one either!

So, when you do one oop North and, because a lot of people seem to be Merseyside-based, can you arrange it for this neck of the woods please?!

Long over due Nick but.....

We're going to do a meet-up in Manchester in April, not Merseyside but not too far away!

We will have more info soon.

That'll do. They still have horses and carts there so I won't feel too much out of my depth.

Salford Quays would probably be a good bet. We also know a serious property player there who we may be able to get across too.

Good luck for the launch tomorrow!

Nick Stott

Managing Director

Homesure Property

Tel: 07758 240 799

Email: ns@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @ncstott

Homesure Property on Facebook

Homesure Property on Twitter

Yes Nick & our Scottish property friend is also based on Salford Quays who I am sure would love to attend/provide the entertainment.

Mark Loughnane

Director

HOMEsure Property

*** Check out our Google and AllAgents reviews! ***

Tel: 07594 339 653

Email: lettings@homesureproperty.co.uk

Follow me on Twitter @MarkLoughnane

HOMEsure Property on Facebook

HOMEsure Property on Twitter

I plan to attend and I have convinced a fellow investor, who has not even listened to the property podcast (yet!), to attend with me, so I hope it's good.

Looking forward to meeting you Chris! Make sure you come and say hi.

My aim for the day is to get your friend convined that he should start listening to the podcast!

Can't make the PropertyHub  launch party as it's my work Christmas party! 

You either need to buy your HR department a new calendar, or come up with a different excuse ;)

Shame we'll miss you anyway - hope to meet you soon!

Rob x 2!

I enjoyed the meet up and met some great people. As a suggestion why not plan another 2 dates in London for this year, say July and November, this would enable early entry in diaries and enable forward planning?

chris-ryder.jpg

The St Albans meetup takes place on the first Thursday of every month, find out more here

Rob x 2!

I enjoyed the meet up and met some great people. As a suggestion why not plan another 2 dates in London for this year, say July and November, this would enable early entry in diaries and enable forward planning?

Hi Chris,

Have you been peeping at our calendar? We have meet ups in London planned for July and October as soon as we go firm on exact dates we will let everyone know.

Thanks 

• 1 month later...

Rob & Rob,

A property Hub meet up in Manchester in April would be great. Please let us know as soon as you know. I need to  ensure I get the date in the Calendar before my Wife beats me to it !!

mark-morris.jpg

The Manchester Meetup takes place on the first Thursday of every month, find out more here

Rob & Rob,

A property Hub meet up in Manchester in April would be great. Please let us know as soon as you know. I need to  ensure I get the date in the Calendar before my Wife beats me to it !!

Thanks for the nudge Mark, we have created a post here to get the ball rolling. After the voting we will select a date.

http://thepropertyhub.net/forum/topic/304-northern-property-podcast-meetup/