Louise Ingram

Episode 52: Talking Business with Noah Kagan

This week’s guest in our special run of business-themed episodes is Noah Kagan - an early employee at Facebook and Mint.com, and now the founder of Appsumo - a site that “promotes great products to help you kick ass at work”.

Noah has had a lot of very visible successes, but he’s been unusually open about his failures too. We asked him about the importance of doing what you love, why it’s important to fail every day, and how to surround yourself with the right people.

Listen to the episode here: thepropertyhub.net/noah

What do you think of Noah's approach?

Let us know below!

Just listened tot he secret bit - good tips for writing a kickass email.

Don't know why you bleeped out the swearwords, even your own Rob D. I think we're all adults on here and I certainly would have enjoyed it more with them left in...........

This one was amazing. Really enjoyed. I also enjoyed the latest guest on property geek! (March 10th with Damian Fogg).

Thanks Jay! I've had a lot of emails about Damien's episode too, it was a popular one - as you'd expect from a Hub member of course!

Just listened tot he secret bit - good tips for writing a kickass email.

Don't know why you bleeped out the swearwords, even your own Rob D. I think we're all adults on here and I certainly would have enjoyed it more with them left in...........

Ha, yeah you might be right. We realised the evening before publishing that we didn't have a policy on swearwords (as neither of us are sweary types), so we thought we'd better tell our editor to stay on the safe side.

Great episode guys - I've heard a lot from Noah Kagan on a variety of podcasts over the past few months, but think that you interacted with him well to provide TPP audience even more value.