Peterborough and Stamford

Hello there!

Are there any Peterborough or Stamford investors around?  I know that there isn't a current Property Hub meet up in the area, so I am wondering if anyone can recommend an alternative networking group?  I'm new to the area and property investing so it would be great to hear from anyone living and or investing in Peterborough or Stamford.

Holly

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all,   I just started working on regular Property Hub meeting in Cambridgeshire, if any one has any questions or idea feel free to get in touch.   Regards,   Peter

Peterborough get's my vote too 

Hello there!   Are there any Peterborough or Stamford investors around?  I know that there isn't a current Property Hub meet up in the area, so I am wondering if anyone can recommend an alternative

Hi Holly and Razzoul, I'm from Stamford....) A Peterborough group meets monthly at Orton Hall Hotel.

I've only been the once but looking to attend regularly when time permits..

Organisation is Yvonne Emery yvonne@yvonneemerycoaching.co.uk

Drop her a line and see you at one soon.

Barry

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Barry, 

Sorry for the late reply, the last few weeks of the summer holiday have been a bit manic.  I'm really keen to get along to a meet up, I didn't hear anything back from Yvonne unfortunately.  Do you have the details of the next meet up?

I've been holding off investing until my youngest started school, and now I've run out of excuses so I need to get cracking! Any local tips or words of advice from any one would be greatly appreciated.

Holly

Strange that you got no reply from Yvonne but def on, i got email today...

Everyone is welcome at PetPIG! Come along at our usual start time – 19.30 for 20.00. We’ll start with some informal networking and then our presenters will kick-off at 8pm. The venue is the very luxurious Orton Hall Hotel, just off Oundle Road, PE2 7DN.

Only £15 on the door. We look forward to seeing you.

Only been once myself owing to work but found the guest speakers informative. Will try make tommorrow if back in time...

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone like to meet up in Peterborough for a coffee and chat about property.  Arranging an informal meet up on another post, but though it would be worthwhile to mention on this topic too.

Details haven't been arranged yet, but Vanessa has offered to co-ordinate.  Thanks Vanessa!

Would be great to get a few of us together.

Holly

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone :)

The Property Hub isn't planning any official meets in Cambridgeshire due to working on other key areas, however that doesn't stop us from meeting for a coffee. I am more than happy to organise and facilitate the meeting can interested parties post some dates that would work for them also time of the day and we will work something out.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Kind regards,

Peter

Good morning all,

I recently posted elsewhere that I'd be interested in a meetup in the Cambridge / Peterborough area, not knowing this thread was here so this is something I'm happy to attend as and when possible!   Generally Monday evenings are good for me, with Monday 12th being one of the only evenings I have free before Christmas, but depending on others availability and times, I may be able to re-jig plans where possible

TPH-Chris-Barnard.jpg

I could possibly make Monday 12th if that works for others, but how about making it the same night as the Hub Meet ups? Next one being Thursday next week.  Better still, make it over a beer or two....

Some good choices here in Stamford if it's not to far for others....

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I apologise for the lack of any answers been rather busy. I would like to make sure we finally meet in January, I would like to propose The Cockoo in Awalton just outside Peterborough directly next to the A1. What does everyone think about a one Friday evening around 6-7 o'clock?

Would like to wish all of you Happy New year and wish you only profitable investments.