NETFLIX documentaries

Matthew Barr

All

As I looked through this Forum I noticed some put up a book recommendation post.

I like books but I have started watching documentaries at night before bed as the quality of TV nowadays since the Sopranos finished is garbage except for the football.

Netflix is also full of rubbish but some of the documentaries I have found have been brilliant.  Some of the ones I have watched that are kind of business / economy related are

1. requiem for the American dream

2. chasing madoff

3. 13th

4. queen of vesaille

5. the true cost

6. the truth about lying

7.capitialism: a true love story

8.  there was another one with the guy that used to be in monty python about the economy but I cant remember the title.

However the best documentary I have found is called "the four horseman" which is on youtube. Truly eye opening about what's going on in the world.

does anyone have any good documentaries to watch about business / economy?

thanks

Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 4 months later...
[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • 1 year later...

Netflix used to have a lot of fantastic film selections, especially documentaries. Now it's certainly not as good as it used to be.  That's why I started looking for alternatives that would help me find a way to loop movies. It wasn't long before I found one, but I like what I have now. On this platform, I was able to find great recommendations based on my browsing history. This is very cool since now it is hard to find such services that offer free movie and series viewing. So for today, it is a real treasure.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...